We are looking for an empathic HR manager & Perfect Match Maker who finds the best DevHeroes for us, drives our talent strategy and loves to bring employees together and build a cohesive culture.
How your day can be:
While enjoying the first cup of tea your day starts with a job interview for a PHP developer. You are looking for a perfect fit for the PHP team. After the job talk you have a meeting with all team leads to map there wishes and suggestions related to HRM. This input you could use well to improve our HR policies. You are walking at the office and make some talks with our DevHeroes. It’s nice to have such talented people around you.
Before lunch you have a talk with Sanjay. We still don’t find a .NET developer to enforce he .NET team. Together you are brainstorming to get out-of-the-box ideas how to recruit them. About 28 post-its at the whiteboard show some nice clues. You are eager to trying them out.
At lunchtime you are chitchatting with your colleagues. Together you get some fresh air outside. You are interested in their stories and also keep your eyes and ears open for signs how you can support them.
Together with the design lead you are talking about the requirements for a new position for a front-end developer. A client sends you his wishes and you have to find the perfect match. You are making a job description, publishes the job position at our website and adds a post to our LinkedIn and Facebook page. At teatime you are asking your colleagues if they know friends or former colleagues maybe interested in the job position. All help is useful.
You have a personal development talk with a colleague. It’s nice to see his growth. Together you are listing the focus points and actions for the next period.
At the end of the day you are preparing a written test for a candidate. Tomorrow it will be the second round for her. The oral interview some days ago went pretty well. Sanjay wants to close the office. Is it already after 7pm? Wow, the time is flying again.
What skillset you have to bring:
- At least a bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field;
- Proven working experience for at least 2 years as HR manager or other HR executive;
- Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills;
- People oriented and results driven;
- Ability to get the best out of people;
- Knowledge how to setup and manage personal development plans;
- In-depth knowledge of labor law and HR best practices.
How you will be doing this:
- Your focus is on happy employees;
- You are a smooth communicator in English;
- You keep your eyes and ears open for signs to improve;
- You are visible and easy accessible for our DevHeroes at the ‘shop floor’ (your own desk and chair will stay at new as possible);
- You are chitchatting with your colleagues to know what plays and lives;
- You creatively find ways how to recruit the best talents.
You may expect from us:
- An International, challenging and dynamic working environment;
- An open, inspiring and stimulating culture, with space for your ambitions, initiatives and ideas;
- About 40 really great Indian and Dutch colleagues (check our team page). We learn you some Dutch;
- A cool and spacious office without the traditional ’12-in-1-row’ desks at one of the hotspots in Ahmedabad;
- A competitive salary and permanent employment;
- 5 days working week (yes! all weekends are off). Flexible starting and ending times are (of course) discussable;
- Fun activities, like picnics, pizza parties, enjoyment at a waterpark and playing cricket in the company competition.
- Personal and career growth through Personal Development Plans, trainings and education.
Are you the one we are looking for? Send your resume to our HR manager Sonali (email@example.com) and convince her why we should invite you for an interview. You can also click on the button below to fill in a contact form.
Check also our other vacancies.Get in touch