Wanted: junior PHP developer
For our office in Zwolle we are looking for a junior PHP developer with at least 1 year of experience with Laravel and/or Codeignitor.
Are you always searching for the technical borders? Do you want to discover the secrets of the techniques and tools you are working with? Do you want to work at a growing international Internet company with about 35 really nice Dutch and Indian colleagues? If all yes, then we are searching for you!
What you are doing:
- You will become the technical forward player for our clients, supported by your top-notch development team in India and John, Eva, Edward and Petrie in Zwolle;
- You will work on different challenging projects: cool websites, robust portals and back-end applications for awesome mobile apps. Front-end en back-end by the way;
How will you be doing this:
- Your goal is to become the best;
- Your energy and motivation is unlimited;
- You prioritize your own work (of course with client and team);
- You are a communicator in Dutch and English (Hindi is not required);
- Your focus is on happy clients;
- You are a team player as well a perfect single player;
- You are a quick learner: always ready to dig into existing code to solve issues or build new features.
What a day at the office will look like:
We dont know. If you are looking for structured and well-planned days then we have to disappoint you. Of course we start with a planning every day but what is happening during the day we can’t predict. Solving issues? Making estimates? Coding on projects to finish? Helping to improve our development cycles? All will be included in your day.
What skillset you have to bring:
- Experience with Git(hub);
- MySQL or similar relational database;
- Care about code quality;
- Experience with 3rd Party API Services is nice to have;
- Basic HTML & CSS Bootstrap knowledge is a plus;
- Dare to ask questions and to search for help;
- Knowledge or, even better, experience with Scrum will be great.
You may expect from us:
- Flexible working hours (in between 6am and 6pm);
- Really nice challenging international projects;
- Friendly and nice Dutch (Eva, John, Edward and Petrie) and Indian colleagues (check our team page);
- Comfortable office (nearby the hospital of Zwolle);
- Space for input and initiative
Are you the one we are looking for? Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and convince us why we should invite you for a cup of (really good) coffee / tea at our office in Zwolle.